Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of Truckline’s Online Store (the Service). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this document. You can access this document at any time from the bottom of any page of the site.
PURCHASING FROM TRUCKLINE ONLINE
The Service is designed to provide convenient, quick, easy and secure shopping. Products displayed can be purchased using a secure online transaction facility administered by the ANZ banking group (ANZ). ANZ is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). All payment information submitted will be automatically redirected to ANZ for processing. ANZ uses the latest ecommerce security mechanisms and will ensure the information you submit to process your purchase will be used only for purpose of completing the transaction or otherwise as authorised by you or permitted by law.
You have an option to register as a member of Truckline Online Shopping. This will entitle you to a range of member benefits. It also enables us to store your shipping address for ease and convenience each time you checkout.
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when Truckline receives full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges. Your order will not be processed unless payment has been confirmed by ANZ. Truckline will not be obliged to supply any component of your order until the payment of those products has been confirmed.
All warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose which may be expressed or implied as a result of your purchasing of a product through Truckline Online Shopping are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions will operate to exclude, restrict or modify any condition, warranty, right or liability which cannot be excluded restricted or modified. Where a condition, warranty, right or liability cannot be excluded by law and you have purchased the Product as a consumer within the meaning of the Australian Consumer Law but not for personal, household or domestic use then to the extent permissible by law, Truckline’s liability for a breach of the condition, warranty or right is limited to replacement of the product or the cost of replacing.
The Truckline Online Store prices and delivery charges are in Australian dollars (AU$) inclusive of GST. Truckline reserves the right to correct errors in pricing or content. Truckline reserves the right to alter prices and delivery charges for any reason at any time. If this should happen after you have placed an order, we will make every effort to do so prior to processing your order. Truckline will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these terms and condition if the delay or failure has been caused by an event outside its reasonable control.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and condition and/or your use of the Service will be governed by Australian Law. Any such dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
If you have any queries regarding shopping at the Truckline Online Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 61 7 3565 4300
USE OF THE SERVICE BY YOU
You agree to notify Truckline immediately of any unauthorised use of your password and/or account. Truckline will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorised use of your member name, password and/or account. You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes. Other than connecting to Truckline’s servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Truckline’s servers by any means – including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, Truckline and/or the Service. You may use the Truck Online Store for lawful purposes only.
You may not use the site to:
– send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use obnoxious or offensive material to
– transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
– knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
You also agree not to:
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions
– not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our website;
• any equipment or network on which our website is stored
• any software used in the provision of our website; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Truckline may from time to time provide interactive services on our website, including without limitation:
– online competitions and promotions
– bulletin boards
– other interactive features, including without limitation for you to upload photos, videos and other content to our website
If Truckline offers an interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks.
Truckline is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Truckline may also give you the opportunity to comment on a Product by posting a review of a Product. By submitting a contribution to the Truckline Online Store, you confirm that:
– you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto
– you are at least 18 years old
– your contribution is accurate (where it states facts)
– your contribution is genuinely held (where it states opinions)
– your contribution complies with applicable law in Australia and in any country from which it is posted
– use of your contribution does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity
Your contributions must not:
– contain any material which is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any person
– promote violence or discrimination or any illegal activity
– infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
– be likely to deceive any person
– be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
– be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
– be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
– be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
– give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
– advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Truckline reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not us, will be responsible for the contents of your contribution. None of the contributions that you submit will be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of us, our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such contributions and/or incorporate such contributions into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ONLINE
Truckline and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Service. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Service, your use of or reliance on the Service or any of the information or materials available on the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Truckline has the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions document from time to time.